D.G.Khan Medical College | Professor of Biochemistry:
New Government Jobs In Pakistan 2018 at D.G.Khan Medical College | Professor of Biochemistry.
- Location D.G. KHAN
- Industry Medical
- Project D.G.Khan Medical College, Dera Ghazi Khan
- Total Positions 1
- Employment Status Contract
- Role Professor of Biochemistry
- Job Posted 10-09-2018
- Level BPS-20
- Last Date to Apply 29-09-2018
- Postgraduate Qualification: – FCPS / M.D / M.Phil/Ph.D in respective specialty
- 3 years teaching experience as an Associate Professor in the relevant subject is essential provided that total experience as Assistant Professor and Associate Professor is not less than 09 years.
- Eligibility certificate issued by PM&DC.
- 09 years teaching experience as an Assistant Professor in the relevant subject. A total of at least 5 research publications are required. Only an original article published in a medical journal approved by PM&DC shall be acceptable. Dissertation / Thesis shall not be counted.
- The Competent Authority is authorized for any change of schedule and number of posts etc.
- Applications other than on line will not be accepted.
- Schedule of interview for selection will be communicated by post to the eligible / shortlisted candidates after scrutiny of the applications.
- All candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Recruitment will be made as per Government policy and other directions issued from time to time on merit basis on the recommendations of selection committee.
- Govt /Semi Govt. employees may send their applications Through Proper Channel along with NOC.
- No T.A. /D.A. will be paid to candidates coming for interviews.
- After selection the documents will be verified by the concerned authority / Board / University, in case of fake documents the job will be terminated and legal action will be taken.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and will not challenge in any court of law.
- Dismissed from service, removed from service, compulsory retired under the PEEDA Act, 2006, retired under the provisions of Section 12 (1) of the PCS Act 1974, retired on account of invalidation under Rule 3.3 of PCS Pension Rules or retired voluntarily will not be eligible.
Apply For This Job Click Below